Thursday, October 29, 2009

Man utd red army - United is the most valuable football club by Forbes





    Many people may wanna know , Which football club is the richest football club in the world? I doubt it too and i found the answer already.Man utd red army is the most valuable football club that ranked by Forbes Magazine on worth in United states Dollars.No.2 is Real Madrid and Arsenal is on no.3
    But i still little doubt about ranking by club owner.If we ranking by the club owner i think Mr.Lakshmi mittal , A Businessman from India who's the owner of Mittal Steel the biggest company in world's steel industry and holding shares in Queens Park Rangers will take his club to be the richest club in the world.Certainly , he's richer than Sulaiman Al fahim the Manchester City's owner.
    I just posted by the informations and news i've found.If i posted something wrong i have to say sorry here and who have a correct information please tell me.
    However , If one day Man utd red army is not a richest club anymore , I will still be a forever united's fan.Because I cheer and love united with the charm of playing and by my heart.Nothing can change my mind sure!
    Man utd red army , I love u and love forever...

By Bank Trafford , Man utd red army blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment